Non sticky screenAccessories

Last Updated:

1. nynvolt

nynvolt Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

A friend at work just got a htc my touch, it came with a screen protector that is some what textured, matte. What's great about it is your finger slides over the screen without skipping like sometimes happens with a clean screen and hands. We linked up super street fighter via blue tooth and I had a heck of a time pulling off moves with my finger skipping over the controls. Anyway he has no idea what brand it is, anyone familiar with the htc screen protectors that could point me in the right direction?

OT, the htc came with a sweet box, screen protector, headphones, charger and a physical book. Don't care for the phone itself but the box and goodies are nice, I was a little jealous.

Advertisement
  2. binary visions

binary visions Well-Known Member

Any anti-fingerprint screen or anti-glare screen will have a matte surface just because of the nature of protecting against fingerprints and glare.

So, you have your pick of those types of screen protectors and virtually all of them will have the effect you're after.

In regards to the box etc., I was a little surprised and disappointed at the lack of headphones but unlike most, I was actually really happy to see the very small box and no manual. We are a massively wasteful society and packaging is just out of control. I opened a giant plastic bubble package the other day to get at a car charger that occupied perhaps 1/10th of the actual packaging. I would have been far happier to see it in a small cardboard box and would have been no less inclined to buy it. Actually, I would have purchased a similarly spec'd charger in smaller packaging if it had been available. It's too bad that flashy packaging sells.

I know that makes me sound like a hippie and I'm really not, but I do make some effort to minimize how wasteful I am on a daily basis. The packaging was just perfect for what it was - just big enough to contain what it needed, since it's just going to get thrown away.

nynvolt likes this.
  3. nynvolt

nynvolt Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I think it is neat that the box the dx came in is actually shorter than the phone and don't mind but that htc box could be used for allot of things besides holding the phone and accessories, plus the goodies themselves were cool.

I thought it might be an anti gare screen, has a very nice feel to it, thanks.