Non technical answers only, please....

Last Updated:

1. LoveMyPhone

LoveMyPhone Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've checked multiple threads, and gotten some answers, but some had some technical stuff that I just didn't understand. :eek: I just want to know how I can take movies I own on DVD and put them on my Evo so I can watch them whenever I want to...and doing it for free would be the ultimate answer! I don't know about resolutions and mb vs kb and all that stuff! (I'm only a wannabe geek )
    Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

Advertisement
  2. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

Find a program that converts videos to a resolution and file type fit for mobile devices. I'm not sure what are good ones but if you want something simple that just works I'd check Best Buy or some place like that. There are a ton of options online, the best one I've heard of is Handbrake. It will have options in the settings for what resolution you want the video to be. After it's done converting just hook up your Evo to the PC and transfer the file over. Check the Android Market for a good video playback app.

3. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

LoveMyPhone likes this.
  4. sitlet

sitlet Banned

5. CptGemini

CptGemini Well-Known Member

I know this suggestion may not help but xilisoft video converter is great for converting videos and what not to play on many different types of phones, it is also not free. It will also do audio cds as well but it does not do dvds.

gcobb likes this.
  6. gcobb

gcobb Well-Known Member

This app is very simple, not bloated and worth checking out.