non-upgrade price pre-order idea!

Last Updated:

1. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

OKAY!!!!!!!!! so first let me start off by saying that MY BB rep did this for my dad just 30 min ago when i pre-ordered mine...

she was very very very nice and was completely willing to do this but MOST might not, but it is still worth a shot.

if you want to pre-order the EVO at BB but don't have an upgrade and will have to pay the full 600, you MAY NOT HAVE TO, i asked for my dad if they would price match sprint's $450 price tag for the device and they said yes, adding "if that is the final release price then we will match it, although we might sell it for more"

she charged my dad the 50 to pre order and said she would be working that morning on handout and wrote a note saying to price match the 450 sprint price and then signed it...

you may not have the same luck that we did but go and try atleast :D

BTW the poeple in my suburb are completely ******ed, there are 12 pre orders so far and i was able to grabe the 9:30 am appt time LMAO! everyone else chose afternoon times! wtf is wrong with [people

Advertisement
  2. forumsid987

forumsid987 Member

people with jobs usually can't go to best buy on a friday morning to pick up a new cell phone.

GaryColeman likes this.
  3. TheBiles

TheBiles Well-Known Member

They told me that they absolutely would not price match RadioShack or Sprint on release. Forget Best Buy.

4. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

what kind of comment is that... there is a whole thread of "people with jobs" who have made it possible to get it friday morning...

5. forumsid987

forumsid987 Member

hahaha, ahh relax I'm just messing with you. It was funny that you were so 'surprised' that people weren't taking the day off.

6. jjon729

jjon729 Member

then i'll buy it there, although i might not :)

7. drksilenc

drksilenc Well-Known Member

heck i have the morning off for that friday to pick mine up

8. alf1096

alf1096 Member

Did everyone get an appointment when the pre ordered from bb by person did not say anything about it but the city I live in is not huge. if they got 15 pre orders at that store I would me surprised