Non Working Apps - Report It!

1. j0hnh0lmes

j0hnh0lmes Well-Known Member

Alot of the apps for 1.6 OTA [not beta, (BH_MAN roms)] don't work on the Behold II. Post any that you've come across so everyone knows instead of thinking there is something wrong with their phone. I will update this post as you report them.

Games:

Leave Devil Alone
    [​IMG]

Apps:

Apnswitcher(Beta)
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. OBiJR

OBiJR Member

The Tweetdeck app works but the tweetdeck widgets do not, they require 2.xx or newer.
  3. j0hnh0lmes

I'm only listing the apps that are available for 1.6 and don't work. 2.x+ I'm not counting, but thank you.
  4. lych

lych Well-Known Member

Angry Birds and Leave Devil Alone won't work on the Behold II (BH2) because they require OpenGL ES 2.0. The BH2 only supports OpenGL ES 1.0. Until those games are ported to OpenGL ES 1.0, they will never work on the BH2.
  5. Angry bird beta worked but the full version wont. Its just a black screen!!!
  6. OBiJR

OBiJR Member

The app is available for 1.6, but when you go to use the widget it says that they require 2.xx.
  7. j0hnh0lmes

Angry Birds now works on the behold 2.
  8. lych

lych Well-Known Member

Thats because it was just ported back to OpenGL es 1.0. I'm glad the devs listened to their users and made Angry Birds more compatible. Now, it just needs preform a little faster.