Nonsensikal 13.2 - phone randomly either not waking up from sleep mode, or just powering down?

Last Updated:

1. Jomboni

Jomboni Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I can't be 100% sure which one it is. But I installed Nonsensikal 13.2 about a week ago, love it, and was about to basically settle on this as my default rom until Saturday. Starting Saturday my phone has become non-responsive about 5-6 times. Meanin the lock screen won't come on, and the power button will not turn the phone on or off.

I'm assuming this means that the phone is still on when this happens, because if it had just powered down randomly I'd think the power button would turn the phone back on I have to pull the battery out and power it back on to start working again.

I don't have setcpu or autokiller running, but I am running juicedefender (in case any of that is helpful for anybody.)

Has anybody had similar issues?
    Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. kobel1up

kobel1up Well-Known Member

Have you turned jit off? When I installed this on my wifes phone she had similar problems, I just turned jit off and it solved the problem.

1. menu, settings
    2.cyanogenmod settings
    3. click performance settings, turn off jit.

3. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

If Kobel1up's idea doesn't solve it, then just to eliminate another variable you should turn off Juice Defender for a few days to see if the problem still happens. A quick look through the main Nonsensikal thread doesn't show other folks having this problem, which implies that it's something unique to your device (which is always fun to find...)

4. Jomboni

Jomboni Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just tried turning off JIT, and if that doesn't help I will try to turn off JuiceDefender. Thank you both!