• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

noob alert

tenchy

Jan 9, 2012
UK
Hi,

Just joined to quiz you on android stuff.

Currently I have an N900, which I have been mostly pretty happy with. But my contract is due up soon and I want to bin Vodafone, and get a new contract, and Android seems the way forward.

Unfortunately (for me) everything seems touch screen these days, and extra sensitive too as I am used to resistive on the N900.

that's about it.

Nice of you to join our ranks. Welcome! Android Forum is a friendly place for discussion, learning and help. We love to welcome new members who want to be a part of this community. It's nice to have you aboard.... There lots of info, hints, tips & tricks for all Android devices. There are many helpful members who will give you help on getting the most out of your device. Thanks for joining!
I hope you find Android Forum Informative and Useful!

Reactions: tenchy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones