• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

noob fascinate questions

glenroebuck

Jul 12, 2010
Cle
Okay I want to pull trigger on it - but I would like to know ahead of time..

I can figure out getting it rooted -

if I do -

is there a 2.2 rom I can run that is stable decent etc?

Does Rom Manager work with it? (not that I can't do it manually but it is such a nice tool).

that is pretty much it - I really like the looks feel of the phone and the screen is amazing - I like haveing a dock car dock like my droid 1 - it is either this or an x but the x is a lil to big for my taste.

is there a 2.2 rom I can run that is stable decent etc?

Does Rom Manager work with it? (not that I can't do it manually but it is such a nice tool).

that is pretty much it - I really like the looks feel of the phone and the screen is amazing - I like haveing a dock car dock like my droid 1 - it is either this or an x but the x is a lil to big for my taste.

-we have no form of 2.2 whatsoever at this point

-rom manager works with our phones, however clockwork recovery must be flashed in the odin program on your computer first...and many of us do not even use rom manager not everything is in there and reboot to recovery doesnt take us to voodoo recovery....but...yes it works if you dont want to do a whole lot

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones