• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Noob, I am

Hello.
I have no idea what anyone would want to know about a noob other then my android devices. I have a stock froyo dInc and that is it for now. It is my first smartphone so this strange new world is a bit bewildering.

I guess one odd thing about me is I am not an Apple hater like a lot of android people I have meet and run across on the internet, I am actually typing this on a macbook. My family is all apple. We have an iMac and iPods out the wazoo. I would even likely have an iPhone is it was not stuck on AT&T as I am probably best served by a fairly closed environment since I usually learn just enough about a piece of tech and then lose interest and just end up screwing it up (or at least not using it to its fullest potential) and the wild west atmosphere of android is a little offputting to non super users.

All that being said I am eagerly watching the tablet roll call at CES as when I get a tablet I will most likely go Gingerbread android tab. I just pray that some of the cool tablets being shown now come wifi or at least untethered to a carrier.

That's about it for me

Thanks for wasting 3 mins reading my intro!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones