• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NOOB w/ HTC THUNDERBOLT!!

dzlmick

Lurker
Dec 12, 2010
My first android was the eris, which was cool at first but sucked after about a month, then i got the INCREDIBLE which I totally love and is still an awesome phone, I started watching alot of movies on my phone while i did cardio at the gym so i was going to switch to the droid x for the bigger screen but then i heard about the thunderbolt and I love HTC sense UI and I'm used to it so i don't have to relearn anything, I miss the size of my incredible but in every other aspect the thunderbolt is AMAZING I love it.

hoping to get some help here as to how to uninstall factory installed apps like city ID and the golf game and rockband, useless stuff to me, also I know around here I might sound like an idiot but what exactly is "rooting" your phone and what does it allow you to do that you would otherwise not be able to?? thanks for any help and I look forward to contributing as well. D.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones