• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dukey

Lurker
Jun 21, 2010
Hey guys,

I'm from Oz :p ... Yup that yellow brick road that leads down under, anyhow just saying hello and want to ask a question in regards to smart phones :)

I hate iPhones all my mates have them and I have a nokia e71 which is only good for making calls, Now living in Australia I want to know which phone can I get that will give me the power to show off and smash the iphone to bits? I am in love with the Incredible but I hear it wont work in Australia so that sux.. We have the legend here but I think thats prolly not a good phone can someone give me some advice please :D

Wait a minute.
First of all you cannot compete with an Apple fanboy.
They have all of the best Apple marketing slogans and FUD memorized.

You will be arguing with sheep ad nauseam.

Get what you want, not what THEY want.. and if they know you want something other than an iPhone they will be all over you like flies to s--t.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones