• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Nook Color B&N Content Storage Space full

Leondre98

Lurker
Mar 6, 2014
Hello i have a small problem

a few days ago i got a nook color, it was cool at first i got a few apps had a few problems installing them so i turn off my nook an redownloaded them a few times, then this morning i acidently formatted my nook, then when i tried to redownload my games it said i didnt have enough memory so i checked the space and it said:

B&N Content storage Avalible 4.65GB froo of 4.90
Other Storage Avalible 1.00GB froo of 1.00GB

i havent download alot, i formateed multiple times after that to try and delete the files, i even connected it to my pc and deleted everything in there, i check My files theres nothing yet theres all thi sspace thats being tooken up, i even went to the barns and noble website and deleted all my archived files
i have no download apps on here anymore yet its still on 4.65GB, ive reset multiple times, and its still that same size
i just dont know what to do, is my nook broken and i cant get apps and download them to the internal storage?
(i dont have an Sd card)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones