Noone can understand me when I'm using the speakerphoneSupport

Last Updated:

1. Girl.Anachronism

Girl.Anachronism Member This Topic's Starter

When using the built in speaker phone on my Samsung Moment, the person on the other end of the call complains that I am quite, muffled, and/or breaking up; I can hear them fine, and it doesn't matter how close or far the mic is from my mouth. Does anyone else have this problem and/or know a fix to it? Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. dannyg40

dannyg40 Well-Known Member

Not sure but glad you posted this. Im the opposit. I can talk to someone fine on my speakerphone but when Im talking to someone who has their phone on speakerphone they sound all broke up and skipping. Dont matter what phone they have either.

3. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

I have the same issue but I very rarely use the speakerphone option other then when expecting to hold and then I pick up the phone and stop speaker. sorry. Wish I knew a fix.

4. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie Moderator

I only use the speaker phone when on hold and switch it off as soon as I'm connected. Is there a smartphone that has a truly usable speakerphone? Every one I've owned have uniformly sucked and a few I don't own but have some experience with including a Droid Incredible and iPhone4 are also virtually useless. I think the speakerphone may only be there for the spec sheet, not real use.