NOOOOOO!!!! I need my Passion on Verizon!!!

Last Updated:

1. fishes305

fishes305 Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. Mykpfsu

Mykpfsu Well-Known Member

3. kwaping

kwaping Well-Known Member

I call b.s. on that. Not that I doubt you - I doubt them. I think they're running some sort of scam, or trying to drum up PR or word-of-mouth from putting that page up.

4. fishes305

fishes305 Member This Topic's Starter

Oh thank God!!! I'm a bit gullible sometimes.

5. mikespe

mikespe Well-Known Member

I posted this article I found in another thread but I'll post it here too.

Mystery: HTC Passion (Dragon) Headed to T-Mobile UK? - PhoneDog Cell Phone News & Articles

I have been trying to find out information on the Passion and I found this article. Some of you may have read it before but it is different than all the other message boards and articles I have read. I just thought i should post it to get your opinion. The guy does make some sense when he says why would verizon put so much money and effort into promoting the Droid when it has a more powerful phone coming out around the same time?

Since I am new to the Smart phone game please don't take offense if I am wrong. :eek:

6. Mykpfsu

Mykpfsu Well-Known Member

I think the reason we hear the names Dragon and Passion is the same reason we have Droid and Milestone, or Hero and Eris. Same basic phone, one model for GSM and one for CDMA. Hence why I say the Dragon is a GSM version of the Passion.

7. VaDivot

VaDivot Well-Known Member

also look at the four button layout on the one picture we have of the passion. Its the same 4 button layout that verizon used on the Droid. I thought I read somewhere that Verizon wanted to use this same 4 button layout on most all of their android devices.

I dont think the correct question in terms of the Passion and Verizon is not if, but when.

8. wondercoolguy

wondercoolguy Member

Dragon will be on T-mobile, write it down.

9. skiindude33

skiindude33 Member

Great. Now every time I check the Passion threads, I am going to get a sinking feeling when I see the title of this thread. NOOOOOO!!!!