• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Noozy Music

El Presidente

Beware The Milky Pirate!
Jan 3, 2011
Scotland
I've been using the Noozy music app on an off for the past couple of weeks, alternating between that and N7. It looks as though Noozy has been removed from Play now. Anyone else been using it and have any idea why? I've checked the devs website and it doesn't say anything.

The other app they have on Play, Noozoxide Pro is still there, but it's now listed as incompatible with all my devices and I'm sure it was fine a couple of days ago.

Yeah I saw that when I was searching, thank you though. :)

It looks to have been completely removed though. When I search via the Play website as opposed to the app, if an app won't install on my device, it will show up in a search, but it will say this app is incompatible with your device. Noozy just isn't there though.

Upvote 0
Hmm, further research shows it was a total rip off of ZPlayer and has been removed.

Oh well, uninstalled and back to N7 permanently, I won't condone nonsense like that. :)

not to pick nits, but are we sure it was a rip off of zplayer? kinda weird with it having the Noozy sound enhancer built in, like it belonged there, and wouldnt it also be said they both ripped off the zune interface? (yes I know, that was the idea)

Upvote 0
not to pick nits, but are we sure it was a rip off of zplayer? kinda weird with it having the Noozy sound enhancer built in, like it belonged there, and wouldnt it also be said they both ripped off the zune interface? (yes I know, that was the idea)

I'll see if I can find the link with all the details if you like? But yeah, you'd think MS would have an issue too. :)
I can't find Noozoxide Pro on Play. Perhaps they both got pulled? I've seen them on Chinese "app stores" though. :rolleyes:

It's spelled funny, look for noozxoide, it should still be there.

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones