Normal Ringtones?

Last Updated:

1. iced1776

iced1776 New Member

I hate musical ringtones, is there anywhere I can get just plain ringtones so I don't look like an idiot when my phone rings in public?

2. square

square Well-Known Member

i'm interested in this as well. i currently use the flutey phone ringtone, and am looking for similar "ring" type ringtones.
  3. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Well-Known Member

A better taste in music might help, lol.

I'd put a search in the Market for "ringtones" and see what comes up. I know Zedge has lots of them and not all are music.
  4. iced1776

iced1776 New Member

Its really just musical ringtones in general, not just my music (although most people would in fact be horrified by my choices lol). I'll check out Zedge. I really just want the same ring you'd get out of a landline phone, I don't understand why the option isn't default in the phone.
  5. iced1776

iced1776 New Member

I found some. Download "Zedge" and search the word "normal" and it will give you normal rings.
  6. AndroidsOfTara

AndroidsOfTara Well-Known Member

Android will use standard MP3 files as ringtones. There's tons of basic mechanical ringer or electronic ringtones out there on the net.

Download, copy to phone and make it your ringtone.
  7. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

Huh?!?! Did you fly right by "Bell Phone"??? If that isn't a class telephone ring, I don't know what is? :confused: :confused: :confused:
  8. superdesi

superdesi Well-Known Member

Yea I was also looking for normal ring tones. I use the default noisy one tone but I'll check out zedge for now. thanks for the tip iced!