• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Not a user yet, but that EVO4G is looking so good....

esone1ll

Android Enthusiast
Apr 5, 2010
Hello.

I'm here to learn all I can about Android before I take the plunge. I'm a current Palm Pre owner. I love my device and its software, but the hardware is just not up to snuff for a high-end device. The EVO4G has no moving parts, and no slider, so I'm looking at a $200 expenditure this summer.

Anyway, if you have questions, ask. I'll be doing the same.

This community looks very intelligent and well-structured from the outside, and I have every confidence that this will continue now that I'm here.

Hello.

I'm here to learn all I can about Android before I take the plunge. I'm a current Palm Pre owner. I love my device and its software, but the hardware is just not up to snuff for a high-end device. The EVO4G has no moving parts, and no slider, so I'm looking at a $200 expenditure this summer.

Anyway, if you have questions, ask. I'll be doing the same.

This community looks very intelligent and well-structured from the outside, and I have every confidence that this will continue now that I'm here.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones