1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

not able to change timeSupport

1. gabbyvale

gabbyvale Member

okay so today was daylight savings and we sprung forward a month. well i set my alarm thinking 'hey it'll do it automatically' but it didn't. i can't find anywhere to change the time at all. the 'date and time' settings give me two settings. my mom's is doing the same but my stepdads esteem changed his automatically. where do i change the time? and if its me just being an idiot xD feel free to express that because i can usually figure it out and i'm stumped and its like 'grrr'

Advertisement
  2. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder Well-Known Member

The phone gets its time information from the network, you don't set it manually. If it didn't change try power-cycling the phone.
  3. benalmighty

benalmighty Well-Known Member

Same here. I just realized it wrong wrong; though I've been awake since 5:30...er..6. Well im looking for an app that will change it. Hope it works.
  4. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

did u reboot ur phones, my phone didnt change either, but i thought it was cuz im disconnected and havent paid my bills
  5. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

Time will change, i remember it happening before. I think it changed 24 hours later last time
  6. gabbyvale

gabbyvale Member

yeah i've rebooted it i don't know how many times
  7. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Maybe metro doesnt know that the time was supposed to be changed lol, ik other carriers got their time changed just fine.....I wonder how many ppl were late to work cuz of this lol
  8. benalmighty

benalmighty Well-Known Member

:confused:
    Mine still hasn't changed yet.
    And I've rebooted the phone multiple times.
  9. Stingroo

Stingroo Well-Known Member

Yeah mine won't change either. Seems nothing works on this damn phone anymore. :(
  10. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

mine changed while I left it on last night...
  11. gabbyvale

gabbyvale Member

my mom had called metro and they told her to do something and it fixed it. i'm not sure what it was though/:
  12. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

hmmm if you could find out what they told her to do, that would be helpful :)
  13. gabbyvale

gabbyvale Member

she'll be home in about an hour or so and i'll ask:)
  14. Stingroo

Stingroo Well-Known Member

So... nothing?
  15. gabbyvale

gabbyvale Member

no she doesn't remember. i suggest calling them and finding out:)
  16. anotheronecumn

anotheronecumn New Member

Lol idk y. But to change my time had to go into the calender then click menu settings in calendar app.kicked my internet right back up