• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Not able to download anything!

Hello.

So, as the title suggests, i'm unable to download anything - through my internet browser that is. I'm using the stock browser, and whenever I try to download a file, picture or email-attachment it turns out "unsuccessful". See the picture below:

When i go into the downloads-page, and press the file, it's still unsuccessful. I also get this message:

This does say "download unavailable", but I know it's not the file there's something wrong with, because this in particular is the file for Amazons appstore, and previous files I have downloaded from my desktop.

Now, i DO have available storage on my phone, and the SD-card (not that it matters):

Does anyone have a clue why this is happening?
Thanks for your help :)

I use easy down loader pro.
Don't know if that is going to help you.

Also in easy down loader pro settings I use any network, this will use your data.

Never seen your problem tho.

You could try.
Settings
Application manager
All
Select internet
Clear cache then clear data.

You could try this with the download apps first tho.
And you will loose all settings, etc... in your browser when you do the internet app

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones