• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Not able to receive or send MMS

ryan770

Jan 15, 2012
It's been about a week and I can't receive or send MMS at all. My friend will send me a pic, and my phone wont even get the MMS, as if it never even sent. Then when I send one, either it says it sent (the person still wont get it) or it'll just say it's sending for hours and hours and never actually send.

I was running the release before the latest CM7 Reloaded, but then I completely wiped my phone and installed the latest release thinking it would fix it. Still the same thing, can't receive or send MMS. Tried with the stock messaging app and GoSMS Pro.

I have no idea what else to do. I don't get 3g in my area, only 1x, but I was able to do MMS for 2 months straight so I'm confused.

well I flashed to the MIUI rom again and it's working for some reason. I'm so confused.

It worked on CM7 reloaded. Then for some reason stopped. Like I said, I did a wipe/factory reset and installed the latest CM7 and it still wouldn't work. Flashed to MIUI and it's working.

I sent my friend a picture and he responded with a picture.

Although he said he sent two pics in the same message, but I'm just guessing that's Virgin's fault I didn't get both....?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones