Not able to send/recieve mms?!!

Last Updated:

1. alzena

alzena New Member This Topic's Starter

So I just got a mytouch 3g tonight, and for some reason I'm not able to send or receive mms messages. Has anyone else had this problem? We've tried everything but nothings working. When I try to send there's a little message icon with a red clock looking thing on it. After a while I just get the message icon with a red triangle with a "!" in it. Also when I get mms messages, it says unable to download. I have no idea what to do! Anyone know what's going on? [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. NoPants

NoPants Member

Download? That's odd if you see those icons it either shows up for a bit and then it clears meaning the msg is sent, or the one with the Exclamation mark meaning it didn't send. Perhaps you don't have signal and your msg didn't go thru, but it does once there's signal.

3. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

Do you have a data plan?

4. misspaula54

misspaula54 Member

i find i am having this problem too; my family has attel and i was able to get mms messages (pics) FINE on my blackberry curve...now i cant get them on my mytouch. what gives? ((ps i also have the unlimited data plan))

5. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

Interesting. Something might not be configured right on your account. Have you called Customer Care?

6. puccayace

puccayace New Member

hello i was wondering if you fixed the problem... i just bough my phone and im having the same problem... please can you let me no . thank u

7. puccayace

puccayace New Member

:(please let me know tank u