Not being able to hang up after call

Last Updated:

1. ocean1

ocean1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Nov 6, 2009
    Sometimes after I am done with a call the screen is black and I click on the screen to get it to light up so I can end the call with no results. I than push the little top button to turn on the phone by than the call has confused the voicemail I am leaving and I have to redo the messsage I am leaving or push 1 or 2 go through all of that. Anyone else with the black screen and having to "unlock" the device issues? I want to never push that button on the top unless I lock it. Any work around for another Droid issue?

2. asilver

asilver Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    next time try shaking the phone a little, it seems that the phone stock goes to sleep too fast, and so I've changed the settings to take longer to go to sleep.

at first I saw the same issue, now it wakes up easier due to not being locked down.

at least that's my theory.
  3. baka

baka Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    i've had this issue too. comes and goes. guessing its something to do with the proximity sensor or the accelerometer. im sure they'll both be fixed in some OTA update sooner or later.

it is a brand new phone and the only one running 2.0 so i'm sure there'll be some issues. all things considered though, my iphone 3g did it all the time and look how long its been out - and it still has serious problems (ahem....they just brought mms to it... lol).