Not clear about update !?

Last Updated:

1. Slice28

Slice28 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok so I was prompted to download an update about five days ago and I was kind of busy and didnt really look into it and just downloaded it and everything went well but after doing so I didnt notice any changes and I still had android wallpapers last night which may be an indication that it wasnt the same update or didnt install properly? because this morning I was prompted for another update (im not sure if this was the same one or not) and after doing so I noticed some improvements such as things seem smoother, battery life is a little better, I wifi signal is definitely stronger. But now im curious.. was there supposed to be two updates ? (an htc one and a firmware one) or did i just download the same update twice because if so im afraid that it may cause some problems that im unaware of as of now.

Advertisement
  2. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

If you got it 5 days ago it wasn't the update from Monday. It was probably a later run of the original update for the phones out of the box to fix the SDcard issues.

3. Slice28

Slice28 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

yea and its been prompting me to download it even longer than that so i guess it was the update that your talking about

4. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

If you had gotten the update twice like others and bricked the phone you would know instantly because the phone won't boot back up. You should be fine.