• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

not connecting to wifi

dee4num

Lurker
Jun 19, 2012
ok i dont know much about technology but i am trying to connect through wifi and it just say unable to start wifi wont find any locations or anything is someone able to help me please i have a galaxy si 9000 i got it probably a year ago and its just started doing it is it because i need to update it if so how do i do this

Check your network settings, the wifi might be in "Off" option that's why you cannot detect any signal. Second, the wifi your are connecting into might be far, hence, your phone cannot receive any signal from it. Try to connect from a place where there is a wifi near you to check on this. Try also to set-up your internet connection to be able to detect available wifi connections., check this link for a guide Internet mobile connection problem android | Techyv.com

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones