• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Not fully charging!

jd26

Lurker
May 4, 2011
Hey guys, dont seem to be able to find exactly what im after in other threads so here goes!

Last week or so my Desire has been acting strangely when it comes to charging.. Been plugging it in as usual when I go to bed but by the time I wake up its only around 70% charged!

Never done it up untill now, it seems to make no difference whether the battery was totally dead / half charged when I put it on in the night its still not charging!

My battery life also seems worse than ever, running down to almost red in 10 hours! Nothings changed so not sure if the battery is shot rather than the phone/charger?

I quite heavily use facebook, the internet & messages on my phone but dont even touch games or other apps - barely make calls! Battery is shooooockkinggg.

Also got background syncing turned off, wifi off, screen brightness around 40ish%....

Help!! :(

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones