• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Not getting txts

xNJxPlague

Dec 10, 2009
Ok so I have a rooted Droid Eris and my friend has an unrooted Droid Eris and for awhile my friend kept complaining there are periods of time she won't receive texts. We tested it and she was correct. We would have someone text her and she wouldn't receive it. Then I started to experience it. I didn't think i was getting texts so i had my friend text me and i never got it. And it's not like it's a bad area or something because it happened where i had full service and i NEVER received it later in the day. Restarting it or a battery pull or whatever doesn't help it. It lasts for about 20-30 min periods. Only happened to me twice but it is rather annoying because if someone needs to get ahold of me they can't and they think i got the text.

If anyone knows how to fix this then that would be amazing.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones