Not many accessoriesAccessories

Last Updated:

1. scribe74

scribe74 Member

Apart from the odd case or screen protector I haven't seen any other accessories.

Usually there's a glut of docks or car chargers etc... available when a phone comes out, but I can't see any. Then again I suppose the phone was released without much notice.

If you know of a good link to follow I'd be grateful (I'm after a dock).

2. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

Not within the first week but oh believe me there will be accessories to choose from. I'm a get a Skinomi techskin screen protector, a car dock and usb car charger. But they gotta come out with it.
  3. HawaiiBird

HawaiiBird New Member

I just went to the Skinomi website and see they now have the Nexus S screen and skin protectors. I ordered mine.
  4. Bmerz

Bmerz Well-Known Member

Here's a site I found awhile back, I haven't purchased from them (yet), but they have a decent amount of Nexus S accessories. Has anyone ever purchased from this site, if so was it good quality and service?

Samsung Nexus S Accessories
  5. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Well-Known Member

We have batteries and a spring-clip holster available now and our cases can now be pre-ordered here:
  6. royals ego

royals ego Member

not sure if you guys knew this already, but i check the gelaskins site every couple days, and today i see that they put up a link for the Nexus S, if you go to and browse under phones, there's a Nexus S dry link... could be a sign of things to come :)
  7. androidexpat

androidexpat Well-Known Member

Any special discounts for forum members?
  8. seidioseidio

The shipping for black case/color cases and its combo began 1/7.
  9. royals ego

royals ego Member

Gelaskins are here, not sure if this is new thread worthy...

Skins for Google Nexus S | GelaSkins
  10. seidioseidio

Yes, you can use LAPTOP to get 10% off your purchase!
  11. seidioseidio

We have started to ship our Innocase Active X for those that were interested!
  12. thrivearrow

thrivearrow Member

Just go with a generic car charger; they're all the same.