Not New, But I need some questions answering.

Last Updated:

1. HYCAET

HYCAET Guest This Topic's Starter

Right then, here goes......

I've had by Desire for what seems like ages now, and although I have my gripes with it, I now have it running pretty much as I want it.

However, I've been keeping a little list of things that have come up which I could really do with an answer to. So here's me asking:

1) I use juiceplotter. Why does this put cached images into my photos?

2) After the OTA update a little while back, all my bookmarks duplicated and old bookmarks put back on (you know, the stock ones already installed when you get the phone). Where are these bookmarks saved? I can't find them anywhere.

3) If I want a bigger SD card,what do I need to do? Can I simply drag and drop the contents of the current one onto a new one, and switcharoo?

4) All this talk of FroYo...well, when it happens, do all my apps and settings etc stay on the phone?

that's all for now folks. Hope someone can help.

peace out.

Advertisement
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

I can only answer 3. Yes, but it may be worth formatting the card first, although often not essential. Copy the data to your pc, put your new SD card in, format it. Drag the data back.

3. DesireMe

DesireMe Well-Known Member

4) I heard they don't, it's like a reset. Don't know how much validity is in that. It's not a great update if that's the case.

4. Luffer

Luffer Well-Known Member

No that can't be right, it would screw up thousands of users without contact sync or backups etc.. Where have you heard this?

5. DesireMe

DesireMe Well-Known Member

A thread on here.

6. HYCAET

HYCAET Guest This Topic's Starter

Thanks to those for your answers so far