Not Receiving MMS (Picture Messages)Support

Last Updated:

1. DawnGP143

DawnGP143 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

2 day old SF, non-rooted. Some people have been asking me if I got the pictures they sent. Nope....not even notification that they had sent something. It's like they vanish into thin air.

I came from an HTC Droid Incredible, with absolutely no trouble. Can't figure it out. Anyone have any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. saps

saps Well-Known Member

dawn can others receive pics you send them? Lets try and narrow do possible problems and solutions

3. DawnGP143

Yes, I tested it again a minute ago. My husband is receiving messages from me. Then I had him immediately send me one, and nothing.

OK...and on further testing, sometimes I get them, but most times, not.

4. andonakis

andonakis Well-Known Member

Well Dawn, you are not the only one. I too have problems receiving and sending pictures. And coming from blackberry I never imagined these few annoyances we have to deal with on android/fascinate, would be such pain in the butt. I really hope the update we all are waiting for will take care of most of these idiotic problems. If not I will seriously have to change to a different phone and never look back to a samsung product.
    Sorry for the vent, but I had to let it out.

5. DawnGP143

I don't know at this point if I have a defective handset or if something is wrong in the software.