Not registered on network? Please helpSupport

1. ankitd1994

ankitd1994 New Member

Hey guys, just got my GN2 a week ago and already have this problem. Can't make and calls or texts even though my network is showing 2-3 bars at all times. The message I get is ' not registered on network' . I have an AT&T GoPhone card, not on a plan. APN settings are set to 'Cingular 410'. No idea what that is. Any ideas on what I can do to rectify this? Please help ASAP because I cant call or text anyone for now. Thanks

EDIT: Did a factory reset as well but the problem persists. Really desperate now because I dont have a backup phone or anything

Advertisement
  2. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

Using GoPhone SIM on 4G phones

Try that...let us know if it works; if not we'll do the best we can.
  3. ankitd1994

ankitd1994 New Member

Awhile back it just started working again out of the blue, so I waited for the problem to show up again before posting here. This time, when I try to register onto the network AT&T (sometimes AT&T MicroCell comes up) it gives me the message, 'Your SIM card does not allow a connection to this network'. I know that this is a highly popular problem with Android phones but most solutions are vague. Anything for this? Thanks
  4. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

I was doing some searching and came across this thread which suggests the link below. It's specific to the original Note but **might** help you. If not, I'll have to reach out for help.
    If this doesn't work.....let us know.

[GUIDE] Getting your unlocked Note fully functional on AT&T (including MMS)
  5. womb raider

womb raider Well-Known Member

Funnily enough I had this message for the first time on Saturday. I was in the supermarket and wanted to check something with my wife, so pulled my phone out to ring her and got the 'not registered on network' message...even though I had 4 bars of signal.

Now I know this particular supermarket is pretty bad for signal so I thought maybe it was just lack of reception causing the problem. My phone's worked fine since tho.
  6. warren2008

warren2008 New Member

hi, i had same problem.
    my note 2 (n7100), i'm bought from china and can't registered network at my home country (Indonesia). can anyone help me solve this problem.
    Thanks before.