• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Not Registered on network problem

Hi I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and my screen was damaged, after about 10 weeks of it being broken I now have a new screen and can use the phone again...or so I thought!

I will connect to wifi but when I inserted my sim it is coming up with "Not Registered on Network" I have played around with settings and even checked if my IMEI number is blocked but it doesn't seem to be. It is the same sim card I used before it was broken and when I put that sim card back into my HTC phone it is working fine. I tried my husbands sim card and it is giving the same error message.

I am on the 3 network. I can have full bars on my signal but the mobile data doesn't work. I was so happy to get my phone back and now its unusable!

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

MJ

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones