• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Not registered to network issue

MattLL

Feb 9, 2012
Hi, I am having a major issue with my Samsung Behold II. A while back I racked up quite a bit on bill with 3g and roaming charges, and wanted to make sure it never happened again. Well to do this I typed in the *#*#4636#*#* I believe it was. And went to disable network data in the phone info options. Well after this it has been this way. In the normal under info it says Service: (disconnected). and the signal shows searching. There are no bars it is just a red circle with an X. I have tried everything I could think of, master reset, manually typing in an apn (epc.T-mobile.com) and still nothing. I am at a loss. Any ideas on how to get this back to a working phone??? Airplane mode is not on, and wifi is disabled(although I can use the wifi).

sorry if this is a double post

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones