• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Not seeing all apps on android market

I have a similar problem. All of a sudden Market just went from showing tens of thousands of apps to showing about 50. Nothing I have done has helped. I have re-installed my rom and started from scratch again, I have rolled back the version of market, I have cleared the cache, I have tried installing newer markets(none will install on my device-Parse error). When I open market, where it used to show brand new apps, it now shows 4. When I look at my installed apps, it shows everything I installed previously, but when I go to update, it can't find the app. It almost seems like market has changed my device from a 2.1 tablet to a ancient 1.o device that is not compatible with anything on the market. Anybody have any advice?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones