Not seeing my music??Support

Last Updated:

1. Oshidori

Oshidori New Member This Topic's Starter

Sep 2, 2010
    After the update (Froyo is becoming the bane of my existence, 2 phones later and I still have nothing but problems) for some reason my music players do not see more than half of my music library (I have the default and MixZing), when before the update I could get to everything. I also used to use a midi ringtone which it doesn't see anymore either. However when I hook up my phone to my PC, I can see all the files no problem. So what gives? And what can I do to solve this? I was thinking of backing up my SD card, formatting it and then add everything back on, but I'd like to know if there is anything else I can do before I do that, or if that will even do anything.

Also, before anyone asks it sees all of my iTunes purchases without a problem, which I thought was weird.

Thanks in advance

2. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Nov 29, 2009
    By any chance are the files that it can not see something other than mp3 files (wma, or something like that)? On the HTC Eris 2.2 ROMs don't work well with wma files, not sure if that's true of the Moto Droid or not.