Not showing mount/sync optionsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. rentjr

rentjr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was installing sdk and htc sync and went to run 'adb shell' to make sure everything was set up right. When it said "device not found" I tried to sync it only to find out that now I have no options to sync or mount. When plugged in by usb I get nothing in the notification bar at all. It will charge but now I can't even mount my phone :(

Advertisement
  2. droidkevlar

droidkevlar Well-Known Member

Which OS are you running? Have you done a complete power down of the computer? (NOt a restart) If not done any of this, give that a shot and see if it works.

Side note: WHen I installed HTC Sync, it wasnt seen on the computer as adb but as HTC Sync.

3. rentjr

rentjr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm having one of those days where everything I touch goes to crap :( After I couldnt print either and the computer wouldn't restart I had to completely power cycle the computer. It works now.

Thanks again, sorry to post useless threads, I just freaked for a second. Been one of those days

4. droidkevlar

droidkevlar Well-Known Member

No worries. I freaked out after I rooted and certain things didnt work so I know what you mean.