• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Not-so-new Droid user

redmccarthy

Lurker
Dec 10, 2009
I think I've had this thing for 4 or 5 weeks now. First smartphone I don't hate, now I'm hooked. I had a Motorola Q a year or two ago, not impressed. Frankly I've always wanted a pocket-sized computer with enough power to display full-sized web pages, and this does quite a bit more than the hypothetical pocket computer I would have wanted a year ago...

Very amusing that cell phones have evolved to the point where there's no send/end button to be found and "Phone" is just another app

I think I've had this thing for 4 or 5 weeks now. First smartphone I don't hate, now I'm hooked. I had a Motorola Q a year or two ago, not impressed. Frankly I've always wanted a pocket-sized computer with enough power to display full-sized web pages, and this does quite a bit more than the hypothetical pocket computer I would have wanted a year ago...

Very amusing that cell phones have evolved to the point where there's no send/end button to be found and "Phone" is just another app

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones