Not sure about this phoneSupport

Last Updated:

1. jennydp26

jennydp26 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all! Im new to the whole Droid community. I just got my Droid 2 on Saturday and I am still trying to figure it out. Today I noticed that I have an orange start with a white exclamation point at the top of my phone. Can anyone tell me what this mean? Also, can you make the explanation simple cuz I have been reading this forum and I dont understand half of what you all are saying! lol Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. WARRIIOR

WARRIIOR Well-Known Member

Could it be a notification? Tap menu, then notification and see if you have anything.

3. Old Man

Old Man Well-Known Member

That's a notification that something didn't work as you might have expected. 'Pull down' the notification bar at the top and you should see what it was. Once you look at it it should stop showing in the notification bar.

4. defkorn

defkorn Well-Known Member

Those are generally "error" notifications. I've gotten them when an app didn't install properly, or when an app was trying to access GPS and I had it turned off. But as Old Man said, you can simply check your notifications by "pulling" the menu down. If you aren't sure what that means, read your owners manual or go to a Verizon store and they will help.

5. beach it

beach it Member

I have gotten one when a text message did not go out.