• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Not Sure if I am Posting This In the Right Forum

Funny-

Just to clarify some of your prices, since I have $75 in NE2 coming to me and another "rebate" for my MiFI not working the last year even after the Verizon techs could not fix it a supervisor has issued me a credit.

the Galaxy S III 32 GB will cost me $49.99. I have no idea where you get $250. For any existing Verizon customer upgrading if their contract has ended, I do not think they will have to pay that price for the Galaxy S III. the other costs I am not sure on but will take your word for it.

I am not sure what will happen. One day soon I will have a smartphone. it might be a Galaxy S III or the iPhone. As far as waiting, if I heard that Apple had a date I might be more able to wait, but as far as I know Sept. is just speculation.

Ok, first off. It's not really speculation. The Apple media event is on September 12. It will be announced then.

Second, the $250 price tag is the price you pay with a 2 year contract. For the 32GB model. And $200 for the 16GB. How was I suppose to know you have credit. And I am pretty sure VZW got rid of the "new every two" thing. Plus you have to pay a 30 dollar upgrade fee. Oh and plus tax. Have fun.

And third, go look at the prices online. Its their share everything plan. Don't ask if you don't believe me. Sounds like you don't know just how much it costs to have a premium smartphone on the best network these days.

Upvote 0
Ok, first off. It's not really speculation. The Apple media event is on September 12. It will be announced then.

Second, the $250 price tag is the price you pay with a 2 year contract. For the 32GB model. And $200 for the 16GB. How was I suppose to know you have credit. And I am pretty sure VZW got rid of the "new every two" thing. Plus you have to pay a 30 dollar upgrade fee. Oh and plus tax. Have fun.

And third, go look at the prices online. Its their share everything plan. Don't ask if you don't believe me. Sounds like you don't know just how much it costs to have a premium smartphone on the best network these days.
the new every two are gone but they are still offering them to people that have had them but have not used them.

I have talked to Verizon a lot, in fact they are now telling me to just make the move…

thanks for your help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones