Not sure of the TOS but wondering about rooting

Last Updated:

1. enkidumesh

enkidumesh New Member This Topic's Starter

Lol love that a forum finally pops up similar threads before someone posts another garbage thread. I actually took a look at a few but saw nothing of use. I posted the not sure about TOS mainly because I'm used to hacking consoles and not phones. Anyway onto my question. I am quite ecperienced in console and gaming handheld hacking bu have never taken a plunge into the world of phone hacking. After reading some guides I think I understand fairly well but a quick noob free would be quite helpful. If this isn't supplied that's fine because my true question is about rooring and gps. I have heard tale of a few users losing sprint navigation and google maps positioning and was wondering if a fellow user of a samsung moment could calm my weariness before I move to a rooted happier version of my moment.

Advertisement
  2. Moment

Moment Well-Known Member

I hear that rooting isn't too stable right now.. I'd give it a little more time.. But that's just me. Quite a few people have had problems when rooting with the Moment thus far, but some haven't. It depends on what you do with it I suppose.

3. enkidumesh

enkidumesh New Member This Topic's Starter

After your response I did a little research and came to the conclusion that waiting is gonna be best for now. Espcially with 2.0 around the corner.

4. Zumaki

Zumaki Well-Known Member

It's around several corners.

5. TurboFool

TurboFool Member

Actually, to be more accurate, 2.1 is around the corner. We just don't know how far away that corner is, since Sprint's only stated first HALF of 2010.