Not Syncing calendar anywhereGeneral

Last Updated:

1. greyhndz

greyhndz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have gone through every configuration check I could think of, but Eris is not syncing its calendar to Gmail or outlook. I've been trying this repeatedly for the past 2 months. I've rechecked and refreshed settings on both Eris and PC. Checked calendar app, and I have both gmail and My Calendar checked off (I'm not even trying for outlook right now). I've tried the troubleshooting steps from google, but it's like walking in a circle and never reaching a conclusion.

I have Eris 1.5. Interestingly, I believe the contacts are syncing on google mail, and my mail is downloading correctly. All of my calendar items are stored on Eris, nothing on google calendar because I can't sync! I'm also worried about losing all the calendar data if I do sync.

Just to make this more bizarre, when I do an HTC sync, the summary tells me 71/71 calendar items have been sync'd (or sunk). But nothing. I did see a few items here and there for the months leading up to March.

Help!?!?

Advertisement
  2. hallstevenson

hallstevenson Well-Known Member

I entered an event into my phone's calendar today or yesterday and it does NOT push it to my Google Calendar account. It does work the opposite direction though...

3. greyhndz

greyhndz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I haven't tested the PC --> Eris sync. because all my data is on the phone. But g-mail is being sent to the phone normally.

I also thought that Eris should sync with Outlook since the last HTC sync update, but it does not. Very frustrating. I'm now trying to back up Eris to my Pocket PC (manually - they won't sync) so I always have another copy of my calendar. I could probably upload the data on IPAQ to gmail and outlook.

But that kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?