Not syncingSupport

Last Updated:

1. visari

visari Member This Topic's Starter

Hey,

In the last few days my phone has stopped syncing. I press the sync all button and i don't get the sync icon in status bar thingy. Then when i go to something like "Facebook for HTC Sense" it also doesnt do anything when i press sync, it says last synced 1/10/2010 13:37 (yeeahh) the other accounts also are not syncing, all last synced between 12:00 and 14:30 on 1/10/2010 apart from weather which is 2/10/2010 17:23. The google account has the little sync icon thing next to the tickbox but nothing seems to be happening. Restarted phone many times nothing helped.

I have a debranded T-mobile HTC desire, got it when it came out which in the uk, which was like 4 months ago (?)

Thanks for any help :)

EDIT: I have never had this problem before.

Advertisement
  2. anoniemouse

anoniemouse Well-Known Member

Try turning off your phone & removing the battery, then refit the battery & restart your phone.
    This can usually help with lots of problems.
    If that doesn't work you may be stuck doing a factory reset, be aware you will lose your setting & installed apps.

3. visari

visari Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the reply, i didnt have to do this in the end. While user named 'danfrance' helped me with another issue he 'inspired' me to look under the 'Manage applications' for sync, i then force closed it and its started syncing again. :)
    thanks anyway