Not turning onSupport

Last Updated:

1. priority75

priority75 New Member

Hi. I was using the tablet samsung galaxy note and I dont know if I hit a button or what but up in the left hand corner it said downloading to sd card complete even though I dont have a card in it. I held down the power button because nothing was happening then the tablet finally shut off. Now I cant get it to turn back on. Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Welcome to the forums! :)

This is mostly a play-around thread, so someone might know about that, might not.

If you'll lay your exact model on me (Note or Note 2 phone, Tab is a tablet, for example) I'll help connect you with folks using your same model, for the best advice. ;)
    priority75 likes this.
  3. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

According to a PM I just got he has a Galaxy Tab 10.1
    EarlyMon likes this.
  4. shelliewnj

shelliewnj Well-Known Member

Two things I can tell you is that 1, you probably accidentally took a screen shot. And 2, in a Samsung device, sd is internal disk space. Ext sd would be a card.
    As for turning it on, try plugging it in for a while, the battery may have rub down too far for it to start back up.
    priority75 and EarlyMon like this.
  5. priority75

priority75 New Member

Hi yes its the galaxy note 10.1 tablet. It wasn't a screen shot. I was on wifi and all of a sudden in the left corner it said downloading to sd card then download complete. But the messages wouldn't go away so I held down the power button to shut off the device and now it wont come back on. Anyone know of someone with this issue? Is it possible something was sent to the tablet to shut it down? I was on wifi.
  6. dportal2006

dportal2006 Well-Known Member

Try holding down the power button for about 20-30 seconds that should do a soft reset and turn it back on.
  7. Jack C

Jack C New Member

I had exact same problem to-day whats up with this