Notational Velocity Sync?

Last Updated: 2011-12-03 23:16:20
  1. jjw14

jjw14 Member

I use "Notational Velocity" for quick note taking on a Mac OS X desktop. I like it because it's barebones and fast. NV syncs with an iPhone app called Simplenote, but I can't find anything comparable for the Hero.

Is anyone aware of a workaround that would allow you to access your Notational Velocity notes on the Android OS (2.1)?

Thanks in advance,
    JJW

P.S. There are lots of great note taking apps for Android, but I'm really just interested in a way to access my desktop notes taken in NV. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. idle19

idle19 Member

if i remember correctly there are no drivers for a Mac OS for the Hero. so unless you can sync via a "cloud" or some server then I would say no, you cannot.
    jjw14 likes this.
  3. jjw14

jjw14 Member

Thanks - not the answer I wanted, but you saved me some time looking around. Cheers.
    jjw
  4. yeahrightasif

yeahrightasif Active Member

to update this thread, notational velocity syncs with simplenote, and flicknotes on android also syncs with flicknotes, so that means notational velocity notes on your android..
  5. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

Would it sync with Evernote? That seems to be the biggest player of the bunch.

Thanks for following up even after all of this time. It is nice when a member takes the time to do that.
  6. yeahrightasif

yeahrightasif Active Member

10 points for my speedy reply....

afaik evernote is proprietary, so only syncs with its own client.