• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Note 10.1 n8010 showings downloading mode

I was actually looking at the same thread. A little beyond my PC abilities.
Another thing I was thinking is to download the firmware again. Even though Odin says MD5 check ok , there might be something wrong with the download.
I had a jellybean md5 by which the device was running perfectly, i tried pushing that one too inbetween, its also givig the same termination messages

Upvote 0
Normally I would say no. I have read similar procedures which involved unpacking the tar file and rearrange the order of the files and repack.
Also read that EMMC failure on motherboard a likely cause.
Tablet was running fine before you tried to update the firmware and I wouldn't think flashing would damage it if the correct files were used.

Upvote 0
Normally I would say no. I have read similar procedures which involved unpacking the tar file and rearrange the order of the files and repack.
Also read that EMMC failure on motherboard a likely cause.
Tablet was running fine before you tried to update the firmware and I wouldn't think flashing would damage it if the correct files were used.
Okey. Is there any other way to access the memmory and do a flash

Upvote 0
To my knowledge, Odin is the only way to flash Samsung devices. You could look and see if someone has a custom recovery and rom built for your device.
The catch would be that the recovery can be successfully installed with Odin and then the rom in recovery.
Tried to help others with Nand Write fail with the same process and Odin was not able to install the recovery and would also fail

Upvote 0
To my knowledge, Odin is the only way to flash Samsung devices. You could look and see if someone has a custom recovery and rom built for your device.
The catch would be that the recovery can be successfully installed with Odin and then the rom in recovery.
Tried to help others with Nand Write fail with the same process and Odin was not able to install the recovery and would also fail
Is it possible that the storage has got faulty because of my incomplete installation?

Upvote 0
In your first post, you stated that Odin gave you a Pass. That meant that the flash was completed without errors. Why it never rebooted when you had Auto Reboot checked, I don't know.
I've used Odin a lot with Auto Reboot unchecked and as soon as I see Pass, unplug the device and manually reboot if I needed to boot straight to recovery.

Upvote 0
Never heard of anything called mass ic. He may be talking about the chip on the motherboard that holds the system after you flash it. Not positive, but might be EMMC chip.
Components do fail and you have tried everything I can think of to get it to flash.
Sorry, but it might be time to call it dead.

Upvote 0
U dont belive what has just happend
I downloaded pit file from tar3000-

here what i did.

i downloaded pit file from tarz3000 site. attached it along with the image and flashed the system.
as usual the system failed to accept the file . but on the next reboot the device again went to download mode. again flashed the rom and with the old operating system(jelly bean) . now i can see the tab has just powerd on with the old configuration and settings..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: Jfalls63
Upvote 0
I downloaded pit file from tar3000-

here what i did.

i downloaded pit file from tarz3000 site. attached it along with the image and flashed the system.
as usual the system failed to accept the file . but on the next reboot the device again went to download mode. again flashed the rom and with the old operating system(jelly bean) . now i can see the tab has just powerd on with the old configuration and settings..

Fainallyyy... Many thanks @Jfalls63 and @Bg260 .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: Jfalls63
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones