Note 10.1 Serial Number Location?Support

1. mjtaryan

mjtaryan Active Member

I want to register my Note. The Samsung registration page says to use the SN on the device rather than on the box. I can't locate the SN on the device -- the only printing I can find on the whole thing is the name Samsung below the screen. I know I can probably use the one on the box, but does anyone know where the SN is on the device itself? Thanks.

Advertisement
    :
  2. JohnB47

JohnB47 Well-Known Member

Mine is on the clear plastic film on the back, which ive left on.
    mjtaryan likes this.
  3. JvdMaat

JvdMaat Member

It is printed on the back. Mine was on a white sticker on the clear plastic, but that sticker has peeled off (and the clear plastic started peeling as well, so I have since removed that).
    At the bottom, it will state the model number, FCC ID (US only versions I assume), power input, and underneath it states the Samsung phone number, and then the serial number.
    This is right above the WiFi and memory size.
    mjtaryan likes this.
  4. mjtaryan

mjtaryan Active Member

Thanks to you both. I took the plastic film off (and stored it in the note's box). Most of my other devices have a permanently printed sticker or plate on the back with that info. I was assuming that the note would follow this pattern. There is a sticker on the film that has the model number and s/n, so I guess I have it. Thanks again for your help.
  5. swede54

swede54 Member

Try Settings / About Device / Status
    mjtaryan likes this.
  6. mjtaryan

mjtaryan Active Member

Thanks. That was the most helpful. I'll have toremember that for the future.
  7. cactus girl

cactus girl New Member

I couldn't find the serial number either, but it is with the MAC WI FI ID. Here is how to find it:

View MAC Address - Samsung Galaxy Note