Note 2 for Sprint discontinued?

Last Updated: 2013-01-10 03:01:33
  1. _-Jay-_

_-Jay-_ Well-Known Member

So I went and bought a white note 2 last week. I am trying to exchange it for the titanium one. None of the Best Buy stores I went to have any Titaniums left. They all tell me that its getting discontinued for Sprint. Anyone know what the deal is? These phones were just released a couple of months ago and it seems like they're too new to be discontinued.

Advertisement
  2. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

Not something I've heard.
  3. _-Jay-_

I've been told by 3 separate Best Buy stores that at least the titanium one is canceled and they can't get it anymore.
  4. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

I talked to a Samsung sales rep about the sprint note 2 for a family member today and they didn't bring it up
  5. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

Did you try a direct Sprint store?
  6. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

I doubt he'd be able to exchange it there. Since he purchased from BB
  7. _-Jay-_

This.

I see the titanium one is still available on Sprint's site. Not sure. I did speak to a manager at BB and he said the white S3 outsells the Blue one like 20 to 1. Maybe they just aren't selling the titanium and Blue ones. /shrug
  8. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

It wouldn't be the first time that Best buy has stopped selling a specific color. There have been many devices, across all carriers that either were stopped or only available at best buy's website.

I still have plenty of both at my Sprint store
  9. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Even thought you didn't buy it from Sprint, I would simply call them and ask them, this way you will know.

Also looks like BB has it for sail of their website, BEST BUY

You can have it shipped to the BB store for pick up

10. bearballz

bearballz Well-Known Member

Have you tried calling around to other BB stores? I would ask the rep at BB if any of the other stores in the area have any it stock.

I checked Amazon wireless and they have in stock. You could always return it and order it from them as well.