• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note 2 Notification Dropdown Background Help

shane7227

Lurker
Mar 29, 2013
Hello all, I finally made the switch from an iPhone 5 to try out the Note 2. So far, I love the Note 2 much more. I have a couple of questions about it though. First, I would like to know how to change the Notification Dropdown background to another picture or make it transparent. I want to use the iphone drop down background as the android one. I have formatted it to png and to the right size, now I just want to replace it. I have rooted my Note 2. I would like to know where the location of the background is on my phone and the name of it. My firmware is 4.1.2 and it is the AT&T i317.

I have done a fair share of googling for this information and have seen a few roms that contain a notification background editor, however I would like to keep my Firmware looking like stock. If anyone can help me out with this or point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones