Note 2Support

1. paulamwalker

paulamwalker New Member

Every time I open my browser it says complete action and have to pick one. How can I get rid of that and just open my site. So annoying. Please help.

Advertisement
    :
  2. wtherrell

wtherrell Well-Known Member

Should be a checkbox on the same screen that says "always". Check that & should set it as default.
  3. paulamwalker

paulamwalker New Member

No. That doesn't work. Still pops up next time
  4. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

There are 3 or 4 cations that trigger a browser. You'd hagve to ckick Always for each one to get it no never ask again.

If it's the same action cauing it every time (say clicking a link in an email), there's a problem with the phone. Hope the tech people at your carrier's store are good, because if they aren't you're just going to have to learn to live with it. (It can be caused by different things in different phones. My "new" refurb is going back on Monday because it sometimes forgets which is the default launcher and, to me, "almost as good as" isn't the same thing as "same or better".)
  5. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

Hello and welcome paulamwalker!

I thought I would move your thread into your device forum here as others with your Note 2 can offer some insight also!!
  6. mntom

mntom Well-Known Member

I've read on this forum that this is not an uncommon issue. It happens with my phone, too. I just accept it. If someone has an idea for actually solving the issue without jumping through hoops, I'm all ears.