• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help note 3 3g works but wifi not

nuri09

Lurker
Nov 9, 2011
Dear android experts and friends. i googled for a long time for this problem but couldn't find any solution and if this is the wrong place for this thread please excuse me cos im novice to forum talks.

my problem is; my note 3 n9005 connects to wifi and works like a charm with google apps and any other sites, but doesn't work with samsung apps at all. samsung apps, hubs, s health and others force me to update to use the app, i try to update but it doesn't work, but when i jump to carrier's connectioni it works and updates. i resetted wifi connection in the phone, resetted router, modem, but no way. shortly;
with samsung stock apps, carrier's connection works flawlessly but wifi won't.:thinking:
any solution for this?
(in my country we have officially note 3 n9000, but some companies parallel import n9005 lte version here, and recently i've bought this one with no warranty because of memory and cpu performance differences. )
thanks in advance..

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones