• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wolvie66

Nov 11, 2010
Does the car dock that made for the Note 2 work on the note 3?
I see the note 3 cords has a split plug, where my note 2 has one. And help on this please?
Reason I am asking is the dock I get for note 2 I love and don't want to buy another one. Also getting ready to move to Georgia and want to have something to hold my phone to window for GPS.

Thanks in advance
Wolvie

Does the car dock that made for the Note 2 work on the note 3?
I see the note 3 cords has a split plug, where my note 2 has one. And help on this please?
Reason I am asking is the dock I get for note 2 I love and don't want to buy another one. Also getting ready to move to Georgia and want to have something to hold my phone to window for GPS.

Thanks in advance
Wolvie

I either posted the info in the accessories thread or another similar thread.

I had the kidigi dock for the note 2. works just fine with the note 3.

usb 3.0 B, if you aren't familiar with it, has a micro USB port next to a secondary port, so u can use a micro usb charger with the portion of the micro usb 3.0 b port on the note 3. Just be sure you insert the charger in the wider side of the micro usb 3 port.

What dock were you using on the note 2?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones