1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Note 3: Cases that fit with the wireless battery coverTips

1. 12321

12321 Member

Here is a list of Note 3 cases that fit with the wireless battery cover.
    Please add to this list if you come across other cases that fit.

Updated list as of 3/27/14:

I have tried these cases and can say for sure that they fit:
    -Caseology Retro Flex Series
    -Poetic Borderline Bumper
    -Bear Motion Bumper

I have seen pics and read that these cases fit:
    -Diztronic Glossy Clear
    -Diztronic Matte Black
    -Tech21
    -UAG

I have read that these cases fit:
    -Mumbi TPU
    -Trident Kraken A.M.S.

Advertisement
    :
  2. 12321

12321 Member

Just read on another forum that these cases also fit:

Tech21

Mumbi TPU
  3. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

I can vouch for the BEAR MOTION Bumper Case, as I had one when I had the NOTE 3.

You may wanna check out the BALLISTIC line of cases as well, a former co-worker of mine had one (not sure which model, although I know it wasn't the MAXX, but, don't rule that one out).

A call/email to BALLISTIC (or any mfg of cases) would be a good start to ensure compatibility w/a QI charging cover.
  4. 12321

12321 Member

Thanks for the info. I've read many of your posts and you've offered a lot a great info and advice. May I ask why you no longer have the Note 3?
  5. KOLIO

Honestly, I was majorly p***ed @ SAMSUNG regarding the servicing of another purchase I had made after the NOTE3, & proceeded to speak w/my wallet, returned the purchase (TV) for a refund, & traded in the N3 for the G2/sold the GALAXY GEAR.

Nothing wrong with the NOTE3, it's still one of the best phones available.

I've gotten over the episode,hoping SAMSUNG has a better oversight of 3rd party retailers/service personnel/logistical support. They actually admitted that the 3rd party logistical support was a point that needed work & plans for improvement were in motion.

Long story short,I'll give them another look the next time I'm in the market for a TV or Smartphone/Tablet/Wearables.

BTW, I thought the GALAXY GEAR was an awesome device, I actually enjoyed it more than the NOTE 3 itself.....
  6. 12321

12321 Member

Sorry that happened to you. Ironically, I had awful experience with LG regarding their servicing of my phone. I hope you have better luck with them than I did.

Hopefully a company will make a case specifically for the Note 3 with the wireless battery cover. Until then, if anyone knows of or hears of any other cases that fit, please post them here.
  7. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

I'm so glad you told what happened so I didn't have to ask. LOL!
    I definitely understand the principal behind your decision but out of curiosity do you regret doing it?
  8. trparky

trparky Well-Known Member

As 12321 said, sorry that happened to you. As for me, Samsung practically bent over backwards to fix a TV that I have that's over four years old. The main power board in the TV had a failing capacitor on it and they still serviced it even outside of manufacturer's warranty. They even had the TV fixed the next day!

My experience with Samsung was completely different from your experience.
  9. KOLIO

Not at all.

The NOTE 3/G2/G-FLEX are all top-notch devices.
    For my personal preferences,I give the nod to LG's U/I & smoothness of operation.

As for the inevitable release of the NOTE 4, it'll get a look from me, as I can't deny SAMSUNG has some awesome displays on their flagship devices.

I just sold my MOTO G, which takes me down to two devices. It wouldn't be out of the question for me to take the G2 & "JUMP" on the S5 & "JUMP" again in Q3 2014 for the NOTE 4.

However, the G-FLEX is a keeper...... ☺
  10. 12321

12321 Member

Please see the first post in this thread for the most recent updated list of Note 3 cases that fit with the wireless battery cover. The list will be updated when new info on cases become known.
    KOLIO likes this.
  11. ahjengmool

ahjengmool Well-Known Member

I have used tech21 with a wireless receiver and it works fine, just didnt like its color choices, so i switched to Caseology and it fits great. would reccomend it to everyone without reservations.